Friday 21 August 2015

Arrows!



Having cut my budget right down to one item of clothing per month, I was really on the look out to be impressed when I went shopping the other week.  I spent the day trawling up and down the high street, not really feeling it when I was trying things on.

I was about to call it quits and go home when I made an impromptu detour to New Look.  I'm so glad I did because I fell instantly in love with this long, loose fitted vest.  It's so soft and hangs really well. It's also long enough to cover your bum on those not so confident days!  The price is such a steal as well! I really like the tribal designs and prints I'm seeing around at the moment.  

Here, I've paired the vest with a simple pair of black, lace shorts, which I think add a pretty detail, and I wore a thin choker.

I was really tempted by a lot of things from New Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment